Briar Glen Farms

Breeders of Ragalong Ragdoll Kittens and Cats
Our Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

All Canada Sheep Classic

We had a fabulous show at the All Canada Sheep Classic. First yearling ram. First Fall ram lamb. Reserve Champion Ram. Second Fall ewe lamb from entries from all over Canada. All our sheep were in the top 3 in every class, so the good old Briar Glen lines continue to be well represented.
It seems my Blog will not post off my regular computer, so have to pick out the blog on the iPad.
We also sold two good Pyrenees pups for predator work on two farms at the Classic. We know they'll be pleased with their work and how much they will save in predator losses.
The Regional TICA show in Yakima was a great success with Jassenia taking #1 spot in the Region. Ragalong Cloud 9 took Best Ragdoll and 7th Best over All Breeds.
I'm just getting ready to head to the International TICA Annual being held in Bellvue, Washington this year. Jassenia will pick up her International award there. I'd like to ramble on, but picking on the iPad is too time consuming. Have to get a computer wizard in to find out how I can do it off my computer.
So that's all folks, for now.

1 comment:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Mr Benjamin who helped me with a Four Million USD loan to start my  business and it was fast. When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contacted Mr Benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you are looking for a business loan.

    ReplyDelete